ABOUT USAN AWARD WINNING HOTEL
Book with the hotel direct or via our website and benefit from either complimentary parking or upgrade!
No.10 Cardiff is a beautifully restored and luxurious Georgian Town House located within 10 minutes’ walk of the city centre. Close to Bute Park and the River Taff, it is the ideal base for a city break, business meeting or wedding venue. Its proximity to both the Principality Stadium and Cardiff Castle makes it the perfect location for your stay in Cardiff.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, value for money, comfortable surroundings and excellent location.
“No.10 Cardiff fully appreciates that there are a vast number of hotels from which to choose when selecting your break or business trip. Below are some of the reasons why choosing us is the right option”:
- Sumptuous comfortable lounge and bar offering an extensive range of drinks and light bites
- Luxurious and individually designed en-suite bedrooms and suites with tea/coffee facilities with daily homemade shortbread, free wi-fi, and flat screen TV’s, ironing board and complimentary toiletries
- Proximity to Cardiff’s many tourist attractions, including:
- Cardiff Castle;
- Principality Stadium;
- Cardiff City Stadium;
- Swalec Stadium;
- Sophia Gardens;
- Water Taxi to Cardiff Bay;
- City Centre’s extensive shopping area;
- Road, Rail and Bus links.
- Ideal Wedding Venue with the option of total exclusivity for your event
- Stunning function room with backdrop of Bute Park capable of seating 100 guests with its own private bar
- Car parking options immediately adjacent
- Unique access to Castle Grounds for running, jogging, cycling or walking
- Many recommended restaurants within walking distance
- Owned by a former recipient of the AA Hotel of the Year Award
We look forward to welcoming you to No.10 Cardiff in the near future.
GET YOURSELF A FIVE STAR TREATMENT
ROOMS WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW
Each of our 21 stylish rooms boasts an eclectic mix of bespoke hand-picked furniture and finishing touches that will treat you to a truly luxurious stay in the Welsh capital. All rooms are en-suite and include fresh towels daily and complimentary toiletries. Coffee/ Tea making facilities are available with freshly-baked shortbread biscuits to greet you on arrival. All rooms also include free Wi-Fi, Flat Screen TV, hairdryer and iron/ironing board to ensure your utmost comfort and convenience.